Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shameless Pandering!

I spend so much time reading fitness/diet/weight loss blogs that... I don't seem to have time to write posts on my own! Okay, that is an incredible lame excuse for not posting more often than I do... but I do love reading my old favorites and discovering new blogs in which to immerse myself. I've subscribed to at least 50 fitness/diet/weight loss blogs in Google Reader- if I could figure out how to post a blog roll here, I would list them for you. (I keep meaning to find out how to do that- it must be relatively simple, right?)

One of the new blogs I've discovered (via Fab Kate!) is Feed Me I'm Cranky, and it's inspiring, motivating and funny. I've read through the last month and am really looking forward to devouring the archives! (One of my very bad blog habits is reading through someone's entire archives in one sitting- I know I should parcel them out like small pieces of dark chocolate or something, but I can't help blog bingeing.) Annabel is sponsoring a Whole Foods Giveaway that ends tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. whoo hoo! at least I know someone has been able to read my blog recently! I can't view it... I get these weird blogger error codes. I hope they fix it soon! At least my feeds still work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I can read the text in my Google reader but when I try to link to your actual blog I get the error code- it's the weirdest!

    ReplyDelete