Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Wish There Was an iPhone Ap...

Well, I'd need to actually own an iPhone to download it, but I wish someone could edit all the Biggest Loser "temptation challenges" together so that I could view them at will. Because, to me, there is nothing less appetizing than watching a Biggest Loser temptation...
  • Mountainous piles of food = yuck. Even foods that I love (like, say, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups)... a three-foot high stack of them is just repellent.
  • Hot foods gone cold. So many challenges have foods like pizza or wings that must be at best room temperature- by the time Contestant 6 has had his or her five minutes in the room... blech.
  • Usually there's some kind of time constraint, so the contestants are shoveling in food without actually enjoying it. If you're going to slip and eat something that's not exactly healthy- revel in it, don't shovel it! (I just discovered Cara's Weight Loss Journal and her entry describing an encounter with a Krispy Kreme donut pretty much describes how I think you should eat something you crave.)
When I watch one of these challenges I wonder how in the world I ever desired food. This feeling lasts approximately 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment