Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GAG Challenge Kickoff!

I've joined the GAG Challenge- today's the first day!





As you can see, I use Wii Fit as a scale. My regular scale is pretty unreliable, but last time I checked it did not chirp "That's overweight!" at me when I stepped on it. Wii Fit does, then slaps that giant "Overweight" label on the right of the scale display for good measure. Thanks, Nintendo.

ToM started today- normally I wouldn't go near a scale, and what do you know... I'm up around .2 of a pound. But that's okay, it's only temporary! (I hope!)

This is a really lousy pic, I know-- I used a borrowed camera and couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash! I'll try again soon, and wear something so that you can actually see what I look like. Really excited about this challenge... I'm hoping it will help everyone sail through the next few (treacherous) months with style.

11 comments:

  1. Greetings to a fellow GAG challenger!

    I purchased a Wii recently and I'm considering getting the fitness related games. Maybe for Christmas! Or as a weight loss reward at some point. Hmmmm ... that's a pretty good idea! =P

    Good luck to you! I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Wii and my Wii fit! I haven't used either, but plan on using them lots during this challenge! YOU are amazing!! I am so glad your a part of GAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks-- I can't wait to check out the new blogs I'm introduced to through this challenge! I really love Wii Fit, it's lots of fun (despite the chirpy snark). I also recommend My Fitness Coach, which is like an ever-changing exercise DVD. You don't need the Wii balance board for My FItness Coach, so it's relatively inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need to get a Wii, I have begun hating trips to the gym...

    Hello fellow GAGger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the GAG challenge. I look forward to sharing this journey with you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Wii Fit will probably call me by someone elses name when I finally get back on the balance board! :)
    Looking forward to see how well we do over the next 16wks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean! We are on a team together. Woo Hoo! my Wii says I'm obese. Have you tried Wii Active? I'm thinking about getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jean, just wanted to stop by & say hello. We're on the GAG team together. GO Team Cupid!! Looking forward to getting to know you & learning some food & fitness tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jean, just stopping to say hello! We've been assigned to the same team in the GAG challenge. I look forward to sharing in this challenge with you and our team... Good Luck!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're doing well and things are going good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are doing well... not seen any updated posts from you. How is your GAG journey going??

    ReplyDelete