Thursday, June 25, 2009

NSVs Sublime and Ridiculous

  1. I added a height extension to my step aerobics thingy (um, step).
  2. I bought a new pair of size fourteen jeans at Ross last week after noticing that my trusty size sixteens were a bit baggy. But that's not the NSV... yesterday, I was chasing my five year old around the garden and the new jeans fell off! Right down to my ankles, major hilarity ensued (just the family, thank heavens). I'm so glad I only spent eleven bucks on them... I'll be back at Ross tomorrow in the size twelve section...

3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo for NSVs! I love moving down a size in clothes. I hope to soon be in a 16!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 is such a happy size to get to! It seems like 14/16 is where the cute clothes start, at least at Ross (where I do most of my shopping lately).

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats on a size down. What a great accomplishment. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete